Monday, November 5, 2012

The Holiday Season!

Halloween's behind us and the holiday season is soon approaching. Christmas trees, the manora (You know the Jewish Candle holder thing? My Jewish readers will know what I'm talking about), and so many more inanimate objects that come with this holiday season. It doesn't matter what religion you believe in, all that matters is that we come together as one. Well, that is, if you have a religion. But that doesn't matter. My favorite holiday memory is when I was a little girl going to my grandparent's house on Christmas Day and my late grandmother (She passed away two years ago on New Years Eve. Bless her soul) was finishing up making the Christmas dinner. She was always the last one to sit down to eat. Even then, she was always thinking about what else she could put out. She put her everything into the meal. She always made cookies for my church's cookie walk and manage to have the time to make some extra for Christmas dinner. And let me tell you, the cookies that she made were the best cookies around.
Anyways, I should get back to doing some school work. I should start thinking about what kind of desserts I'm going to make for Christmas. And if you want me to make any cookies for your family this holiday season, just let me know. My last day of classes is on December 14th. So that means that I will be available after that. Well, when I'm not working at my job that is!
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment