Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tiramisu Bowl

I had this recipe in a calender from last year. And yes, there are calenders with recipes in them. This calender had a lot of recipes for meals and stuff. But I found this in the month of April. It's a calender from Walmart. I never made it but I hope that I will soon. I hope you all enjoy it.

Ingredients
1 pkg(250 g) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
3 cups cold milk
2 pkg (4 serving size each) Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
2-1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping, divided
48 Nilla Vanilla Wafers
1/2 cup brewed Nabbo Full City Dark Coffee, cooled, divided
2 squares Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, grated
1 cup Fresh raspberries

Directions
1. Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Beat in milk and pudding mixes. Stir in 2 cups whipped topping
2.Line 2-1/2 L bowl with 24 wafers; drizzle with 1/4 cup coffee. Top with half each of pudding mixture and half of the chocolate. Repeat all layers.
3. Top with remaining Cool Whip and raspberries. Refrigerate 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment